Open Data Day 2022 – Video: Why is Open Data important for your organisation?
Happy Open Data Day! – March 5th 2022
Open Data Day is an annual, global celebration of Open Data. Each year, organisations from around the world organise initiatives and events to show the benefits of Open Data.
As part of our initiatives this year, we asked some of our customers a key question: why is Open Data important for you organisation? Watch the video to find out!
Featured in this video:
- Tigran Parvanyan, Energy Specialist at ESMAP/The World Bank – View Energy Data Portal & Check World Bank Apps
- Lorenzo Bruni, Head of Technology Dissemination at Central Statistics Office Ireland
- Pyrou Chung, Director at Open Development Initiative (East-West Management Institute) – View Open Development Mekong Data Portal
- Stephen McLoughlin, Data Manager at Tusla (The Child and Family Agency) – View Tusla Data Catalogue
- Luke Binns, Project Coordinator at Smart Dublin – View Dublinked Data Portal
You might also be interested in:
datAdore Data Sharing Platform
Leveraging Your Data for Sustainable Impact
datAdore is a globally deployed, configurable Data Sharing platform, paving the way for evidence-based decision-making, rich business intelligence, and advanced data innovation.
Latest news and blog posts
In January 2023, the European Commission published a list of categories of high-value datasets that public sector bodies will have to make available for re-use, free of charge, by June 2024. This article provides an overview of the context surrounding HVDs and answers the most frequently asked questions. It will help you better understand HVDs and how to progress on your data journey. ...
data.europa.eu recently published the report 'Rethinking the impact of open data – A first step towards a European impact assessment for open data'. In this article, we highlight some of the key findings and the relevant information about Ireland’s National Open Data Portal and the local Dublin’s Open Data Portal (Dublinked)....
Derilinx delivered a full Data Strategy for the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission – OGP in Action!
Last year we posted about the start of a data audit for the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission in Ireland (CCPC). This was the first step of a full data strategy that has now been delivered. Read about the process, stages and some results from the data audit and data strategy ...