Derilinx is the leading provider of Linked & Open Data Solutions. We support both public and private sector clients in sharing data for greater insights, building data-driven Smart Cities, innovating using data intelligence, and improving data access with CKAN data portals.
Derilinx is looking for a full-time Technical Manager. As Technical Manager you will be responsible for the engineering unit, coordinating product development and delivery. Your role will also involve continuously improving processes & methodology, in addition to evaluating and recommending new technologies that will form part of our products.
Derilinx is based in Dublin city centre. You will be a senior member of the Derilinx team, building Linked & Open Data solutions with direct impact on our Irish and international client-base. We are experiencing very strong growth from our leading Irish Government clients and also internationally with clients including the World Bank.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Lead product design, architecture and development.
- Manage all aspects of product development including coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Strategically map-out, plan and manage projects.
- Manage the smooth and efficient delivery of solutions from the engineering unit.
- Plan and deliver technical strategy in as a key member of the management team.
- Define and implement processes for high-quality, scalable software development.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Liaise with clients on requirements specification and delivery.