Derilinx is the leading provider of Linked & Open Data Solutions. We support both public and private sector clients in sharing data for greater insights, building data-driven Smart Cities, innovating using data intelligence, and improving data access with CKAN data portals.
Our customers include the World Bank, Ireland’s Open Data Programme, Smart Dublin, the East West Management Institute and many other organisations that leverage Open Data to create positive impact.
We are based in Dublin city centre with flexible working arrangements.
Derilinx is looking for a full-time Marketing Executive.
This Marketing Executive responsibilities include:
- Co-Design and Execute Marketing Plan across product/services and customer segments in accordance with Derilinx Marketing Strategy (built with CEO and Board)
- Directly produce and/or coordinate the production of content (Blog/Thought Leadership Articles/Case Studies/Brochures) across multiple formats digitally and in-print
- Commences and co-develops new customer relationships
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and events campaigns
- Manages Derilinx’s Website and social media presence
- Designs, builds, and maintains Derilinx social media presence.
- Build deep understanding of Derilinx’s clients, markets and competitors through incisive research
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing activities and assesses against goals (ROI and range of KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimises investment/ performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and marketing trends
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com