25 Jul A Data Strategy Ireland’s Health and Safety Authority – OGP Framework in Action!
Ireland’s Health and Safety Authority (HSA) is leveraging the OGP Framework for Technical Services for Open Data and Data Management to avail of Derilinx expert services.
The HSA has recognised the opportunity to become insight rich as a whole organisation:
- Leveraging more external data (e.g. from the Health Service Executive regarding A&E)
- Addressing known data gaps internally including (but not limited to) Inspection Data
- Processing and leveraging internal data more efficiently (e.g. Contact Centre Data)
- Building an overall corporate Data & Analytics capability that addresses current business needs and enables the organisation to adapt in an agile fashion to changing business needs/opportunities (future proofing)
- Putting in place a Data Governance framework that will positively impact current and future data practices (collection, access, integration, quality, curation etc)
- Progressively building business insights across the analytics spectrum (business intelligence and advanced analytics)
- Building a Data Infrastructure that supports the above goals.
In this context, the HSA recognises the need for a wider Data Strategy to be designed to inform the establishment of a comprehensive Data & Analytics programme focused on delivering the “insight rich” outcome.
Derilinx will provide HSA with a Data Strategy centred on delivering tangible business benefits to the organisation. This strategy will be based on three pillars:
- Business Opportunities / Use Cases
- Right data and technology supply
- Organisational readiness to produce and act on insights
A practical outcome focused roadmap structured around the above three pillars will guide the HSA’s effort towards becoming an insight rich organisation.
You can find all public projects coming from the OGP Framework here.
You might also be interested in:
Latest posts for Irish Public Sector
Nowadays, Data is everywhere. We all create Data and use it in one way or another, and every day it is more important that data is publicly open or shared internally with the purpose of improving soci...
Ireland’s Housing Agency is leveraging the OGP Framework for Technical Services for Open Data and Data Management to avail of Derilinx expert services. Derilinx will assist them with a range of servic...
Ireland's Valuation Office is leveraging the OGP Framework for Technical Services for Open Data and Data Management. They will work with Derilinx to build a publication plan and learn how to carry out...